Covermaster-where are you?

chilibill

Where can I download a copy of Covermaster? If not available anymore, what is the next best now available? I need a wheel maker for my 6/53 game .
Also, it has to be easy to use for this newbie.
Chilibill

chilibill

Lotto Architect

Trilby,
I downloaded Lotto Architect, ran it and it locked up my computer. So off it came. Still looking for a Wheel Generator I can understand and use.
Chilibill

Frank

The link to covermaster is still available, whether the author is available to give you a password, (or whether you have one) is another matter.. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/honest.john/covermaster.htm

blitzed

chilibill said:
Thanks for the link Frank. I e-mailed him and await his response.
chilibill

hiya chilibill, John did in fact give me a password in AUG of last year.

cheers!

chilibill said:
Trilby,
I downloaded Lotto Architect, ran it and it locked up my computer. So off it came. Still looking for a Wheel Generator I can understand and use.
Chilibill

Hi chilibill, I never had any report of Lotto Architect locking anyone's computer all these years. Can you describe what sort of lock was that and what you did with the program to make your computer lock?

lottoarchitect

dean102

is covermaster used for mixing number i am new to this lotter software and stuff even if i read the covermaster pdf i would not get maybe if someone explain to me

Sidebar