classify each one of the 3 groups number of times in each category .

jack

classify each one of the 3 groups number of times in each category = 50% the numbers that were most drawn, 35% means of times and 15% the cold numbers, the least was drawn in descending order. the macro will classify in each group the three frequencies = most times drawn, medium and cold (less often drawn),
* objective is to classify groups into the three categories in their percentage 50% 35 and 15%
* I'm always going to put in a new drawing every week.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ioccsgfok40591q/pasta_tres_frequencias.xlsm/file

Frank

classify each one of the 3 groups number of times in each category = 50% the numbers that were most drawn, 35% means of times and 15% the cold numbers, the least was drawn in descending order. the macro will classify in each group the three frequencies = most times drawn, medium and cold (less often drawn),
* objective is to classify groups into the three categories in their percentage 50% 35 and 15%
* I'm always going to put in a new drawing every week.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ioccsgfok40591q/pasta_tres_frequencias.xlsm/file

Well I struggled to understand what the x table was doing there were too many columns of numbers to make it user friendly. Keep it SIMPLE, there is no need to have to look up the output from a 3 column table with confusing labels surely ??

I did it the simple easy to understand output method. OK for up to 10000 rows of results. On sheet 1
If its ok, delete your sheet and rename my version.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ngyk2cn1cr3l7yc/pasta_tres_frequencias.xlsm/file

jack

hello frank, can you please
* always based on the last draw for the next
* see the number of each sector of the three frequencies?
* for ex =
03 05 08 09 19 21 30 = last draw for base
08 11 12 14 20 21 28 = next
* gave 4 numbers of 50% gave 2 numbers in the group 35% and 1 number in the group 15%,
50% 35% 15%
4 2 1
* always from the last to the next

Frank

hello frank, can you please
* always based on the last draw for the next
* see the number of each sector of the three frequencies?
* for ex =
03 05 08 09 19 21 30 = last draw for base
08 11 12 14 20 21 28 = next
* gave 4 numbers of 50% gave 2 numbers in the group 35% and 1 number in the group 15%,
50% 35% 15%
4 2 1
* always from the last to the next

No. I havent got the slightest idea what you just said. What happenned to groups 1»2»,1»3»,2»3» ?????? I dont know what you mean by base, what you mean by always based on the last draw for the next, whether you are asking over all history or the bottom 2 draws, why you have a ball count of 7 over 14 balls. ?? You are talking in riddles again.
I'M OUT.

jack

No, frank, this is not it, after doing the great job, I need to know, how much of each of the 3 groups of frequencies !! always from the last to the next draw
example I had drawings that gave 5 numbers within the group of 50% (of higher frequency)
* then I can define a filter of minimum and maximum of each group! you see

Frank

No, frank, this is not it, after doing the great job, I need to know, how much of each of the 3 groups of frequencies !! always from the last to the next draw
example I had drawings that gave 5 numbers within the group of 50% (of higher frequency)
* then I can define a filter of minimum and maximum of each group! you see

No I don’t see. Sorry.

Frank

No I don’t see. Sorry.

Well I didn't understand what you asked for, but If it were me I know what I would want to know, so I amended it based on what I think you might like to know. It is based on only the LAST draw. Presumably to preduct a FUTURE draw. If thats what you meant, its a pity you didn't say it.

Same link code

jack

Okay, it was perfect, frank, for you to understand the logic, as my lottery is 31/7
always in one of the lines will have at least 3 numbers, the remaining 4 in the remaining two lines of 20 numbers
*yes sometimes a line can have 4 or 5,
*I did this project because, in 100% in at least one of the 3 lines or 3 columns it has
*in the minimum 3 numbers and in the other two lines (20 numbers) only 4 in 20,
*you can simulate millions of draws, then one way to bypass ranges was to do the three groups of frequency = 1,2,1,3,2,3 because it is not known which line will have at least 3 numbers,
*so because we have this output pattern let's take advantage, so I can take advantage of the draw of this pattern
frank you can also put the 10 positions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
each draw can have a maximum of 7 positions remaining 3 positions
*then the macro will see from the last to the next the repetitions and absences of the 10 positions
*of course in a position or column we have repetitions, decreasing the number of positions
*objective = to see the repetitions and absences from the last to the next draw. please

jack

FRANK! look at the last draw registered,
* we have 4 numbers in row 1, that is in lines 2 and 3 we have the other 3 remaining, to work empty intervals in 21 numbers in 3 drawn, the three frequencies, together with the study of the 10 positions, we will bring more confidence when playing , meeting the draw standard of a draw will have at least 3 numbers. if the line I'm going to use as base
I have the positions 1,5,9, I will not play in these positions the remaining 4 within the 20 numbers of the two remaining lines,
* the logic of this was to pick up the standard that always carries in the draws on a line for 31/7

jack

helloFRANK
Statistically speaking:
1) Every number will eventually appear often enough that the average appearance will be roughly 50%. This means a simple calculation of it will or won't appear. Heads or tails coin flip. The more often there is a bunch of numbers drawn there is a greater chance that the numbers will approach the 50% line, HOWEVER!!... this leads to point 2 >
2) Even among the variations of the 50% ESTIMATE, there is a variation that is replicated in a bias among the group which means you have to calculate the deviation break line with the overall history and that is where you discover VOLATILITY. A markets trader understands that volatility is the driver of forward increasing and diminishing value of prices.
3) With each additional number added to a combination you increase the variagation of the comlexity in the matrix. There comes a point that you approach the lowest possible combination of 4 numbers being 1,2,3,4. and if you work out the standard deviation of the norm, this combination is well outside the 94.71% which means that it is MOST unlikely to occur.
4) Another consideration is that the chances of any recurrence in a sample historical pattern are also unlikely to occur EXCEPT if they are drawn in a different sequence which means this: draws of 3642 is less likely than 4264 if 6234 has ever been drawn before which case means that drawing the same combination of numbers is that permutaion multiplied by its permutable possibilities less likely to re-occur again.
5) To recognise the permutations you'd have to count the number of time a series of permutations have occurred and then factor those into your calculations.

Sidebar