Canada 6/49 20-43 pair history...

Canada 6/49 history of the 20-43 pair…(bonus included)

Draws–––––numbers–––bonus––skips
0004––03 09 10 13 20 43 (34)––-003
0012–-11 17 19 20 36 43 (09)––-007
0063–-09 12 20 21 37 43 (49)––-050
0064–-09 16 18 20 26 43 (38)–––000
0101–-06 16 19 20 25 43 (40)––-036
0114–-05 06 10 20 40 43 (26)––-012
0142–-01 02 07 09 20 43 (33)––-027
0154–-19 21 32 39 43 45 (20)––-011
0216–-20 22 30 43 46 48 (44)––-061
0220–-07 12 13 14 35 43 (20)––-003
0243–-20 25 36 39 43 45 (26)––-022
0258–-07 17 20 30 33 43 (39)––-014
0455–-02 20 24 34 43 49 (41)––-196
0470–-12 14 20 33 38 43 (18)––-014
0474–-05 28 29 32 43 45 (20)––-003
0513–-03 10 20 30 44 49 (43)––-038
0528–-06 09 11 17 20 27 (43)––-014
0594–-05 20 26 39 45 46 (43)––-065
0607–-02 20 27 29 41 43 (16)––-012
0613–-20 24 32 36 41 43 (30)––-005
0650–-11 24 39 41 43 45 (20)––-036
0654–-12 20 22 28 36 43 (32)––-003
0688–-14 20 25 43 44 46 (33)––-033
0699–-17 20 36 40 43 47 (26)––-010
0705–-01 09 14 20 43 48 (44)––-005
0774–-20 24 35 36 40 45 (43)––-068
0781–-02 08 09 20 23 43 (04)––-006
0824–-17 18 20 29 31 43 (02)––-042
0844–-01 12 20 25 29 43 (37)––-019
0876–-20 21 32 39 42 43 (47)––-031
0887–-16 20 22 31 40 43 (42)––-010
0924–-10 19 20 35 38 43 (48)––-036
0939–-11 12 18 20 36 43 (44)––-014
0946–-12 16 17 20 34 39 (43)––-006
0966–-08 20 30 38 41 43 (16)––-019
0985–-12 18 27 29 31 43 (20)––-018
0999–-20 22 37 42 43 46 (24)––-013
1033–-11 25 28 29 33 43 (20)––-033
1069–-10 20 26 35 42 43 (48)––-035
1112–-04 20 31 35 43 46 (36)––-042
1127–-06 19 20 31 43 48 (33)––-014
1163–-01 08 22 34 38 43 (20)––-035
1207–-19 20 28 30 31 43 (35)––-043
1229–-02 20 22 30 33 43 (42)––-021
1230–-20 30 40 41 43 44 (32)––-000
1296–-03 28 36 37 43 47 (20)––-065
1301–-11 20 21 26 39 43 (01)––-004
1319–-12 14 20 21 39 43 (48)––-017
1362–-20 21 25 31 43 45 (02)––-042
1387–-08 20 23 25 36 43 (35)––-024
1397–-20 21 22 34 36 43 (06)––-009
1475–-03 06 08 30 40 43 (20)––-077
1497–-04 09 15 20 37 43 (47)––-021
1502–-12 16 20 27 43 44 (41)––-004
1540–-19 20 21 27 34 43 (03)––-037
1554–-10 11 20 29 43 45 (39)––-013
1591–-13 20 22 32 39 43 (05)––-036
1613–-12 16 20 26 43 44 (24)––-021
1646–-18 20 27 34 39 43 (21)––-032
1650–-05 14 20 22 40 43 (38)––-003
1673–-08 20 34 36 41 43 (31)––-022
1791–-04 20 21 27 42 47 (43)––-117
1804–-19 20 23 39 40 43 (47)––-012
1852–-09 10 22 38 43 44 (20)––-047
1883–-01 05 14 15 20 43 (32)––-030
1893–-12 14 20 23 43 47 (03)––-009
1938–-14 20 22 41 43 49 (16)––-044

Talking about history within history here is something very usefull to do when looking at the best pairs in the history of any lotto….
 

Beaker

Member
Looks like this combo is part of the high draws! average about 28 draws.

But, you knew that didn't you? :lol: :lol:

Thanks for that list - great stuff :agree2:
 
Thanks Beaker!It also looks like 20 will most likely appear in first position ...lets say in the next 3 draws that this pair will show up....and perhaps all the numbers in that draw are going to be between 20 and 43.....food for toughts.... :agree2::read:
 

Sheba

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
Canada 6/49 history of the 20-43 pair…(bonus included)

Draws–––––numbers–––bonus––skips
0004––03 09 10 13 20 43 (34)––-003
0012–-11 17 19 20 36 43 (09)––-007
0063–-09 12 20 21 37 43 (49)––-050
0064–-09 16 18 20 26 43 (38)–––000
0101–-06 16 19 20 25 43 (40)––-036
0114–-05 06 10 20 40 43 (26)––-012
0142–-01 02 07 09 20 43 (33)––-027
0154–-19 21 32 39 43 45 (20)––-011
0216–-20 22 30 43 46 48 (44)––-061
0220–-07 12 13 14 35 43 (20)––-003
0243–-20 25 36 39 43 45 (26)––-022
0258–-07 17 20 30 33 43 (39)––-014
0455–-02 20 24 34 43 49 (41)––-196
0470–-12 14 20 33 38 43 (18)––-014
0474–-05 28 29 32 43 45 (20)––-003
0513–-03 10 20 30 44 49 (43)––-038
0528–-06 09 11 17 20 27 (43)––-014
0594–-05 20 26 39 45 46 (43)––-065
0607–-02 20 27 29 41 43 (16)––-012
0613–-20 24 32 36 41 43 (30)––-005
0650–-11 24 39 41 43 45 (20)––-036
0654–-12 20 22 28 36 43 (32)––-003
0688–-14 20 25 43 44 46 (33)––-033
0699–-17 20 36 40 43 47 (26)––-010
0705–-01 09 14 20 43 48 (44)––-005
0774–-20 24 35 36 40 45 (43)––-068
0781–-02 08 09 20 23 43 (04)––-006
0824–-17 18 20 29 31 43 (02)––-042
0844–-01 12 20 25 29 43 (37)––-019
0876–-20 21 32 39 42 43 (47)––-031
0887–-16 20 22 31 40 43 (42)––-010
0924–-10 19 20 35 38 43 (48)––-036
0939–-11 12 18 20 36 43 (44)––-014
0946–-12 16 17 20 34 39 (43)––-006
0966–-08 20 30 38 41 43 (16)––-019
0985–-12 18 27 29 31 43 (20)––-018
0999–-20 22 37 42 43 46 (24)––-013
1033–-11 25 28 29 33 43 (20)––-033
1069–-10 20 26 35 42 43 (48)––-035
1112–-04 20 31 35 43 46 (36)––-042
1127–-06 19 20 31 43 48 (33)––-014
1163–-01 08 22 34 38 43 (20)––-035
1207–-19 20 28 30 31 43 (35)––-043
1229–-02 20 22 30 33 43 (42)––-021
1230–-20 30 40 41 43 44 (32)––-000
1296–-03 28 36 37 43 47 (20)––-065
1301–-11 20 21 26 39 43 (01)––-004
1319–-12 14 20 21 39 43 (48)––-017
1362–-20 21 25 31 43 45 (02)––-042
1387–-08 20 23 25 36 43 (35)––-024
1397–-20 21 22 34 36 43 (06)––-009
1475–-03 06 08 30 40 43 (20)––-077
1497–-04 09 15 20 37 43 (47)––-021
1502–-12 16 20 27 43 44 (41)––-004
1540–-19 20 21 27 34 43 (03)––-037
1554–-10 11 20 29 43 45 (39)––-013
1591–-13 20 22 32 39 43 (05)––-036
1613–-12 16 20 26 43 44 (24)––-021
1646–-18 20 27 34 39 43 (21)––-032
1650–-05 14 20 22 40 43 (38)––-003
1673–-08 20 34 36 41 43 (31)––-022
1791–-04 20 21 27 42 47 (43)––-117
1804–-19 20 23 39 40 43 (47)––-012
1852–-09 10 22 38 43 44 (20)––-047
1883–-01 05 14 15 20 43 (32)––-030
1893–-12 14 20 23 43 47 (03)––-009
1938–-14 20 22 41 43 49 (16)––-044

Talking about history within history here is something very usefull to do when looking at the best pairs in the history of any lotto….
Is this up to date Dennis? If not can you update this... Thanks..
 

Beaker

Member
Re: Re: Canada 6/49 20-43 pair history...

Sheba said:


Is this up to date Dennis? If not can you update this... Thanks..
This list is up to date Sheba - 1938 was the last time 20-43 appeared. :agree:
 

Ben

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
Thanks Beaker!It also looks like 20 will most likely appear in first position ...lets say in the next 3 draws that this pair will show up....and perhaps all the numbers in that draw are going to be between 20 and 43.....food for toughts.... :agree2::read:
Hi Denis,
Thanks for this great stats, i complete yours with this.
20 and 43 call :
How to read this: 20 call 21 = 49 times
43 call 21 = 48 times

## ..#20.. #43
21 .. 49.. 48
27 .. 43.. 54
31 .. 57.. 50
43.. 47.. 52
42.. 42.. 52
47.. 55.. 54
39.. 47.. 54
49.. 40.. 37
05.. 50.. 31
40.. 56.. 44
34.. 43.. 46
07.. 48.. 46
32.. 43.. 46
36.. 46.. 55
41.. 45.. 51
44.. 41.. 44
16.. 43.. 51
17.. 45.. 49
01.. 44.. 49
20.. 39.. 41
23.. 40.. 43
30.. 46.. 49
25.. 42.. 42
35.. 47.. 45
09.. 50.. 48
04.. 43.. 44
45.. 45.. 42
08.. 38.. 43
46.. 50.. 38
03.. 36.. 43
24.. 37.. 40
10.. 29.. 32
12.. 43.. 42
13.. 41.. 44
18 .. 40.. 38
38.. 39.. 41
19.. 30.. 36
22.. 32.. 37
28.. 42.. 41
02.. 39.. 33
14.. 31.. 33
11.. 30.. 34
26.. 40.. 32
37.. 36.. 36
15.. 42.. 37
33.. 28.. 40
06.. 34.. 38
48.. 46.. 30
29.. 32.. 38
You OR Beaker do you verify if my data is correct? Thanks
good luck for 10 Millions$
 

Beaker

Member
Ben said:


Hi Denis,
Thanks for this great stats, i complete yours with this.
20 and 43 call :
You OR Beaker do you verify if my data is correct? Thanks
good luck for 10 Millions$
I don;t agree with your data Ben.:dang:

The total count you have, from the data you give, for 20 is 293 - it should be 297. Total count for 43, from this data, is 299 - it should be 309.

:)
 
Last edited:
Beaker said:

I don;t agree with your data Ben.:dang:

The total count you have, from the data you give, for 20 is 293 - it should be 297. Total count for 43, from this data, is 299 - it should be 309.

:)
Beaker is absolutly right here Ben.....something is wrong in your datas somewhere :sick: ...don't worry it can happen to all of us at times....here is the real thing...
With bonus(same as Beaker)
20=297
43=309
No bonus
20=257
43=267
 

Ben

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:

Beaker is absolutly right here Ben.....something is wrong in your datas somewhere :sick: ...don't worry it can happen to all of us at times....here is the real thing...
With bonus(same as Beaker)
20=297
43=309
No bonus
20=257
43=267
Ok! thanks Beaker - Denis, i try to find what is wrong.
 
Prime numbers

Hi to all
Prime numbers hold the key to that big win!!!!!!!
I run a UK National Lottery website, and am now spending all of my time looking at the Statistics of prime numbers
02-03-05-07-11-13-17-19-23-29-31-41-43-47
if you look back in this thread you will see what I mean
I use excel, and keep a record of all prime numbers drawn in each UK, National Lottery draw.Forget anything else, if you want to win,study Prime numbers,in the UK, there has been six prime numbers drawn before and a few fives,fours, three's and two's,
so if you want to win more study prime numbers!
Good Luck to you all.
Regards
Len
p.s.
There are fourteen numbers to pick from
in a 06 from 49 Lotto, that's a lot better than forty-nine.
:wavey:
 

Beaker

Member
Re: Prime numbers

lengoundry said:
Hi to all
Prime numbers hold the key to that big win!!!!!!!
I run a UK National Lottery website, and am now spending all of my time looking at the Statistics of prime numbers
02-03-05-07-11-13-17-19-23-29-31-41-43-47
if you look back in this thread you will see what I mean
I use excel, and keep a record of all prime numbers drawn in each UK, National Lottery draw.Forget anything else, if you want to win,study Prime numbers,in the UK, there has been six prime numbers drawn before and a few fives,fours, three's and two's,
so if you want to win more study prime numbers!
Good Luck to you all.
Regards
Len
p.s.
There are fourteen numbers to pick from
in a 06 from 49 Lotto, that's a lot better than forty-nine.
:wavey:
I did a quick check of the primes for Canada's National 6/49 draw. We have not had a draw with all primes but 3 draws with 5+bonus. Looks like 5 of these primes hits on average approximately 50 draws. Last time was draw 1895.
Many of these numbers are some of Can649 hot hitters. It might be a good strategy to include some of these.
Len, you might want to get a history from Canada's 6/49 for your analysis. No other lotto has 20 years of draw data available (1957 draws.)
Interesting insight.
Thanks Len :agree2:
 
Last edited:
Re: Prime numbers

lengoundry said:
Hi to all
Prime numbers hold the key to that big win!!!!!!!
I run a UK National Lottery website, and am now spending all of my time looking at the Statistics of prime numbers
02-03-05-07-11-13-17-19-23-29-31-41-43-47
if you look back in this thread you will see what I mean
I use excel, and keep a record of all prime numbers drawn in each UK, National Lottery draw.Forget anything else, if you want to win,study Prime numbers,in the UK, there has been six prime numbers drawn before and a few fives,fours, three's and two's,
so if you want to win more study prime numbers!
Good Luck to you all.
Regards
Len
p.s.
There are fourteen numbers to pick from
in a 06 from 49 Lotto, that's a lot better than forty-nine.
:wavey:
When joined with the announcers theory they could be interesting ....But always play the announcers...and do not always play all the prime numbers...one thing that is very interesting about these prime numbers is that at least one of them will hit approximatly 92% of the time...and two of them will hit at least for approximatly 65% of the time...so when making your selections make sure you include some of these without forgetting any other
prime numbers....For the people using large sets of numbers it is a very accurate filter....
:read: :king::agree2:
 
Last edited:

GillesD

Member
Prime numbers

Dennis Bassboss said:
one thing that is very interesting about these prime numbers is that at least one of them will hit approximatly 92% of the time...and two of them will hit for approximatly 65% of the time :read: :king::agree2:
Why go to approximatively, the actual values are:

0 prime number: 9.4% (6.0% with bonus)
1 prime number: 30.4% (25.0% with bonus)
2 prime numbers: 34.3% (33.6% with bonus)
3 prime numbers: 19.3% (23.7% with bonus)
4 prime numbers: 5.8% (8.8% with bonus)
5 prime numbers: 0.8% (2.7% with bonus)
6 prime numbers: 0.0% (0.2% with bonus)
 
Last edited:
Re: Prime numbers

GillesD said:
Why go to approximatively, the actual values are:

0 prime number: 9.4% (6.0 with bonus)
1 prime number: 30.4? (25.05 with bonus)
2 prime numbers: 34.3 (33.6% with bonus)
3 prime numbers: 19.3% (23.7% with bonus)
4 prime numbers: 5.8% (8.8% with bonus)
5 prime numbers: 0.8% (2.7% with bonus)
6 prime numbers: 0.0% (0.2% with bonus)
Thanks for these precisions Gilles!:agree2: That confirms my numbers ...When I read my initial posting for 2 prime numbers coming up... I also should have write ''at least'' somewhere...It is corrected now...
Did you take good care of the prime numbers that Len didn't post in these stats? Thanks again!
:agree2:
 
Last edited:

GillesD

Member
Prime numbers

Although Len's prime number theory might look good, I would make a change. To my knowledge, 37 is a prime number and is not in Len's list.

The proper list for prime numbers has 15 numbers lower or equal to 49:
02 - 03 - 05 - 07 - 11 - 13 - 17 - 19 - 23 - 29 - 31 - 37 - 41 - 43 - 47.

Checking the data for the U.K. lotery, I get:

0 prime number: 9.8% (6.9% with bonus)
1 prime number: 28.3% (23.7% with bonus)
2 prime numbers: 35.9% (31.0% with bonus)
3 prime numbers: 20.3% (28.0% with bonus)
4 prime numbers: 5.0% (8.5% with bonus)
5 prime numbers: 0.7% (1.8% with bonus)
6 prime numbers: 0.0% (0.1% with bonus)

And of course, as always nearly the case, the percentages given here are very near the theorical percentages that should occur on a random basis.
 
Re: Prime numbers

GillesD said:
Although Len's prime number theory might look good, I would make a change. To my knowledge, 37 is a prime number and is not in Len's list.

The proper list for prime numbers has 15 numbers lower or equal to 49:
02 - 03 - 05 - 07 - 11 - 13 - 17 - 19 - 23 - 29 - 31 - 37 - 41 - 43 - 47.

Checking the data for the U.K. lotery, I get:

0 prime number: 9.8% (6.9% with bonus)
1 prime number: 28.3% (23.7% with bonus)
2 prime numbers: 35.9% (31.0% with bonus)
3 prime numbers: 20.3% (28.0% with bonus)
4 prime numbers: 5.0% (8.5% with bonus)
5 prime numbers: 0.7% (1.8% with bonus)
6 prime numbers: 0.0% (0.1% with bonus)

And of course, as always nearly the case, the percentages given here are very near the theorical percentages that should occur on a random basis.
Thank you very much for these clarifications Gilles! :agree2:
 
Interesting to noticed that the 4 least numbers drawn bonus included have 3 of these prime numbers for the U:K: draws
13=81 times
39=84 times
41=88 times
19=89 times
Datas updated to the draw 712
 

Ben

Member
Re: Re: Prime numbers

Dennis Bassboss said:
When joined with the announcers theory they could be interesting ....But always play the announcers...and do not always play all the prime numbers...one thing that is very interesting about these prime numbers is that at least one of them will hit approximatly 92% of the time...and two of them will hit at least for approximatly 65% of the time...so when making your selections make sure you include some of these without forgetting any other
prime numbers....For the people using large sets of numbers it is a very accurate filter....
:read: :king::agree2:


Good to mention that: :king: Thanks.

it's better to insert 1 0r 2 prime numbers , maxi 3. in one line.
wheeling alone, give most birthday combination.
 
Top