2_____3_____0_____45 Combinations
5_____4_____5
6_____7_____7_____33 Singles
7 ________________11 Doubles
8 _________________1 Triple(s)

Last edited:

Teufellj

Hi there, AllenB,
I've been watching your work and it looks very good! Don't know what your base is but thru the years, California, Texas, Ohio and others seem to hit from a rundown base of 15 to 20 past hits.
They run day to day and evening to evening without crossing. Perhaps this tidbit could help?

Teufellj...

AllenB

Thanks for the encouragement. Most of my calculations are based on 30 Draws or are just a running value based on 1,2,3 and all Draws.
I basically Fill or partially fill a 3x5 Box with Numbers that can be plugged in or come from 3 calculated sources per Game.
One of those Sources is Hits in the Past 10 Games. I will change to 15-20 Games and Pay more attention.
I will also make the worksheet able to separate midday from evening draws and See if it helps. So Far "I ain't Doin Real Good"
Thanks for the Advice.

Teufellj

AllenB, my friend, you ARE doing better than good. Up to this point in time-you have the info of what does not work and the notions of what may work with more skull practice, don't you?
Though this is "your baby," it can help to see what other players are all about! I frequent-YouTube.
There are enough crumbs of information amongst the nonsense that makes me think harder.

Teufellj... :smokin:

Sidebar