CA SuperLotto Plus

blitzed

hi y'all...ok, first time I played a big lottery game in YEARS.

the jackpot is over $50million [ODDS: All 5 of 5 and Mega = 1 in 41,416,353]
http://www.calottery.com/play/draw-games/superlotto-plus/how-to-play

spur of the moment, just minutes prior to draw time...so quickpicks:rolling:

DRAW: 18 23 33 34 39 10

02 09 13 22 44 16
08 31 36 41 42 11
24 28 32 38 46 08
07 11 20 24 33 10 [$2 back]
04 05 06 10 28 09 [:burnt:YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME:burnt:]
05 18 34 43 45 11 [matching 2 pays jacksquat]
08 23 24 28 38 22
05 06 12 20 34 27
05 08 16 28 29 05
05 15 22 26 33 02

and look at all those damn 5's:dang: what crappy pseudo-random from CA Lottery:finger:

anyway, at least it felt good to have something in play after all these years.

no more foolish quickpicks for me:dunce:

$10 woulda been better spent on a full spectrum set for the same price...even if I didn't get $2 back, I woulda felt better about it:bounce:
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/california_superlotto_plus_lottery/#spectrum_picks

DAMAGE: -$8, but hey, I had a shot at the pot! will likely attack it on Wed.

later,
blitzed:spiny:

HalfBee

Thanks for the heads up on jackpot rolling over enough to be interesting...

Don't like bonus ball odds so usually just track Fantasy5 and today I had all 5 in my set of 20. Been since end of April since I've had all five in a set. But since SL is just a five ball game stat wise, I might just give it a run through the filters and grab a set for next draw...

HalfBee

blitzed

howdy HalfBee, yeah it is still rollin:
Saturday, July 18 Jackpot**
$57 MILLION

Estimated Cash Value: $34,800,000

yeah, I hate bonus ball games...enjoy symmetrical games! a friend plays Lotto Texas, 6/54 so 9lines of 6 covers the playfield :)

I took some stabs at SLP last draw, nothing:burnt:

cya,

HalfBee said:
Thanks for the heads up on jackpot rolling over enough to be interesting...

Don't like bonus ball odds so usually just track Fantasy5 and today I had all 5 in my set of 20. Been since end of April since I've had all five in a set. But since SL is just a five ball game stat wise, I might just give it a run through the filters and grab a set for next draw...

HalfBee

HalfBee

Nobody hit it again (my qp wasn't even close) will keep getting a minimum ticket until jackpot is hit...

Again on the F5 side: method pointed out a skipped decade (no 30's) and so it happened. I dropped one number that hit, one was from left field and had minor pointers toward it, the other 3 numbers only netted a couple replays in the small wheel... but... the qp I used to complete the playslip to an even dollar amount HIT 3 numbers which paid for the wheel.

Sometimes the numbers shout too loudly and don't get the attention they crave...

HalfBee

HalfBee

Bah... still rolling over but how are we supposed to predict such horrible numbers... 1 3 34 35 36
I mean really, it's like the don't want it to be won...

(sorry frustrated... )

HalfBee

blitzed

howdy HalfBee, nice you took stabs at it, I completely forgot tonight!

yeah, what a crappy draw:dang:

maybe I will get a token pick or two in play saturday.

I'm already -$20 on SLP, and my gut tells me that woulda been better spent on pick3/4:rolling: which feels less like gambling:hair:

goodluck!
blitzed:thumb:

blitzed

saturday, maybe I will ask my wife to pick up a few superlotto picks on the way home, just for the hell of it.

cya,

blitzed

I let a few picks ride, no luck:dang:

oh well, nice knowing I had a shot...pot rollin over again $60mil+:eek:

total chasing this superlotto jackpot, for 3draws now: -$26 which includes my wife's picks

cya,

blitzed

$61million, wife gonna make a few picks tonight:spiny:

HalfBee didja see the last draw? 13 15 33 35 36 15:dang:

cya,
blitzed:thumb:

Sidebar