Best Free Utilities

gh software

I am trying to run Gail Howards software for windows 98 in XP but am having no luck-- is there something Im missing as I thought windows wizard would help me???
any suggestions please????

Brad

Re: gh software

red0412303609 said:
I am trying to run Gail Howards software for windows 98 in XP but am having no luck-- is there something Im missing as I thought windows wizard would help me???
any suggestions please????
Hi red,

did you try Gail's support page? See HERE for free patches. If one of those doesn't work then you may have to upgrade to a new version, depending on which one you have it may cost a bit, see HERE .

I started with the Win98 version as well but have kept up with the fixes so there were no problems switching to WinXP.

Do a search for GH on this Forum as well because I seem to remember someone else having similar woes ... but don't recall now what the fix was.

Hope this helps,

Cheers

PS if you're not in a hurry then it may be worth waiting for the GUI version of GH. To the best of my knowledge it will be a Windows conversion, point and click instead of the old DOS based prog. Could save some money if you upgrade directly to it ... but, I don't know when it will be released. You could email GH support to find out how soon.

will try

thanks brad- I think i installed everything about GH software- I orig bought everything long time ago and upgraded it all - so i will tweak what i have here and try to get it workin again- Im just not motivated at the moment thou---I did try her stuff with real runs a while ago and actually got close in one lotto draw- I played 432 games and broke even- all the numbers i chose were drawn including the sups- but somehow the combinations of numbers just didnt give me that big win scenario-
Ill keep trying
--------on another note- it was good to see that US truck driver win the $ 111 mill------luky guy
cheers for now

yep- have been busy makin my fortune - er I mean doing hard labour-lol
anyway Im kinda still hovering now an then- some hacker made it a bit too dificult for me in the past but its all good now- cheers

Sidebar