August 21 Picks

Beaker

I think I know why so many 4 number winners. If you look at a selection slip (here in Ontario and I guess elsewhere also) the boards are set up as 10 per slip with each board being 7x7. If you look at the diagonal - bottom left to top right - the ticket would be 7-13-19-25-31-37 or going the other way top right to bottom left 13-19-25-31-37-43
People filling out diagonal patterns on the slip. :agree2: bottom left to top right or top right to bottom left

As for the other ones, that 33 is on the opposite diagonal

Also, these are excellent family ages(birthday bets) under 40.:lol:

Last edited:

Beaker

Re: Beaker

ComboManiac said:
<snip>
maybe we should take a rest all of us ( a week maybe) then come back with vengeance :agree:
:dizzy: I haven't hit anything in a long time - I think I have analysis paralysis :confused:
Going to get back to the fundamentals ....:read: :sleeping:

Geenie

Beaker said:
I think I know why so many 4 number winners. If you look at a selection slip (here in Ontario and I guess elsewhere also) the boards are set up as 10 per slip with each board being 7x7. If you look at the diagonal - bottom left to top right - the ticket would be 7-13-19-25-31-37 or going the other way top right to bottom left 13-19-25-31-37-43
People filling out diagonal patterns on the slip. :agree2: bottom left to top right or top right to bottom left

As for the other ones, that 33 is on the opposite diagonal

Also, these are excellent family ages(birthday bets) under 40.:lol:

I can agree with that Beaker but I'm not discouraged. I can understand why
the 45, 25, and 4 showed when I look back. That's what makes this game so
interesting.

:)

dwoods99

Chas'er said:
New Kid on the block,
Going with these numbers: 2,6,11,13,18,21,25,27,28,32,33,34,35,40,45,47

Good luck to all!:)
Not bad Chas'er for your first posting of picks, you got 3+B... kee on posting :agree2:

dwoods99

Beaker said:
If you look at a selection slip (here in Ontario and I guess elsewhere also) the boards are set up as 10 per slip with each board being 7x7. ...
FYI, In Western Canada you have 6 boards per slip, each are lined up as 5 columns (blank-1-2-3..9, 10..19, ..., 40..49). The same layout for Super7 except that position 48/49 are blank and there are only 5 boards per play slip.

Beaker

dwoods99 said:
FYI, In Western Canada you have 6 boards per slip, each are lined up as 5 columns (blank-1-2-3..9, 10..19, ..., 40..49). The same layout for Super7 except that position 48/49 are blank and there are only 5 boards per play slip.
Maybe more winners in Ontario with the slip betting dwoods :lol:
Some interesting things forming with this lotto - this consecutive thing is about to :kaioken: explode :kaioken: - more later on the other thread :agree2:

NmbrsDude

another theory...

Most people, if asked out of the blue to pick a lucky number, would pick 7. Conversely, many people also believe 13 to be unlucky. But some shrewd ones would use 13 out of spite to out-karma the bad karma.

Just a thought

ND

NumberDude and Beaker

Yeah this diagonal theory is right 100% also numbers 7,13 were famous back in early 90's or late 80's can't remember.

My co-worker here is not impressed cause he matched 4/6 in a double Dip ticket ( 5 lines for both Lotteries). He really missed 5/6 by one digit :mad: So I told him you would have gotten 923.00 only had you matched 5/6. He replied I would be very happy at this moment with 923.00 :D

It's really evident that we must play at least 12 Wheel to get anything going. Dennis always gets 2/10 or 2/9 same here with me and Brad and of course you ppl.

It's very rare to get even 3/8.
Wondering where is Peter ? Surely Picard must have won something cause he never showed up again.

Cheers

Beaker

Re: another theory...

NmbrsDude said:
Most people, if asked out of the blue to pick a lucky number, would pick 7. Conversely, many people also believe 13 to be unlucky. But some shrewd ones would use 13 out of spite to out-karma the bad karma.

Just a thought

ND
Could be NDude :agree2:

This is true also. take 4 and 7, 13 is 1+3=4 and 25 is 2+5=7

so 4,7,13,25 :lol:

Brad

Beaker said:
I think I know why so many 4 number winners....People filling out diagonal patterns on the slip.... bottom left to top right or.../B]
Those might make good filters, some progs have that feature, incl. 7 across.

Beaker

Re: NumberDude and Beaker

ComboManiac said:
<snip>
It's very rare to get even 3/8.
Wondering where is Peter ?
Surely Picard must have won something cause he never showed up again.

Cheers
It's funny you ask about Peter. Apparently, he has 'puter problems - bad motherboard.

Peter always plays those 8-9 number full-wheel things and he hits often. If you get 3 or 4 numbers on that wheel you win big!

I'm sure we'll see him back soon.:agree:

dwoods99

Re: another theory...

NmbrsDude said:
Most people, if asked out of the blue to pick a lucky number, would pick 7. Conversely, many people also believe 13 to be unlucky. But some shrewd ones would use 13 out of spite to out-karma the bad karma. :)
Must be why I like to pick 13 numbers for wheeling :D

Sidebar