Aug.16 S7 discussion

Maggie

Member
Found it strange that the 15 and 24 that I did NOT have on any of my quick picks were drawn and they were the dominant LD's. Makes you wonder sometime. Well, onto the 20 million now.
 

AKRY

Member
Was expecting 15, 35, 45, and 2, but 4, 14, and 24 really caught me off guard.... oh well, at least I got 10 bucks and one free ticket.... LOL....

20 Mill, here we go!!! :)

Any thoughts on next draw???

Andy Kuo
 

Florie

Member
cold/due numbers

Well, the cold/due numbers 15 and 14 gone from the list. Changed strategy last and used cold/due as my KN/DN numbers. Will try again this Friday and see.

Puter is picking up 33 and 42. Any thoughts?
 

Sheba

Member
no winners

i see that there were no winner in the super seven draw...
Oh well maybe next time.. or it just may grow to be the biggest ever,,,:)

anyway too bad the Board went down as there were many good post there..
Hope to see the numbers in the 30 and 40...
16 is my best pick and will hopefully will see all my numbers.. lol

Have a nice lottery week and will be posting again later on..

bye for now :wavey:
 

Beaker

Member
AKRY said:
Was expecting 15, 35, 45, and 2, but 4, 14, and 24 really caught me off guard.... oh well, at least I got 10 bucks and one free ticket.... LOL....

20 Mill, here we go!!! :)

Any thoughts on next draw???

Andy Kuo
Well, Andy, if you expected 4 out of the 8 last time, what do you expect this time?? :dizzy: I guess that post with those winners was, sadly, deleted :rolleyes:

I'll be watching for the new ones. :eek:
 

AKRY

Member
Beaker said:

Well, Andy, if you expected 4 out of the 8 last time, what do you expect this time?? :dizzy: I guess that post with those winners was, sadly, deleted :rolleyes:

I'll be watching for the new ones. :eek:
I had a list of numbers I gonna play before the board went down... and 5, 35, 35 was in there... so were 2, 7, 9, 20, 21....funny I had 4 listed out on my other sheet as "Overdue", but some how i overlooked it.... oh well....

I still haven't figure out a set of numbers for next draw yet... but you bet I will post them here ASAP... :) :D

Andy Kuo
 

Maggie

Member
Like Mon, I'm also looking at 14 and 16 to possibly come up.
I think I will do something off the wall and play the numbers that so far I don't have on my quick picks and play their LD's. This happened to my numbers last week.
I don't have 1,6 and 32. So, I'll add 41,22,36 and 16. I will only do that for one line and see what happens with that.
Will post regular numbers later in the week. :D
 

AKRY

Member
So far, I have narrow it down to these numbers...

1-3-5-10-11-12-13-14-16-17-21-23-25-26-28-29-34-36-38-40-41-44-47

And possible repeat of one OR several numbers from last draw....

Gonna dig into it more....

Andy Kuo
 

Beaker

Member
AKRY said:
So far, I have narrow it down to these numbers...

1-3-5-10-11-12-13-14-16-17-21-23-25-26-28-29-34-36-38-40-41-44-47


And possible repeat of one OR several numbers from last draw....

Gonna dig into it more....

Andy Kuo
I see this also. 2-4-14-35-35 in particular
 
Last edited:

mon

Member
WATCH OUT FOR CONSECUTIVES OR TRIPLES FOR THIS DRAW

VERY STRONG FOR 20'S OR 30'S RANGE. TRIPLES ARE SHOWING UP IN THE TEENS ;)
 

Florie

Member
AKRY said:
So far, I have narrow it down to these numbers...

1-3-5-10-11-12-13-14-16-17-21-23-25-26-28-29-34-36-38-40-41-44-47

And possible repeat of one OR several numbers from last draw....

Gonna dig into it more....

Andy Kuo
So far, I have 10 out of 15 of your picks for my own. I will hand pick the combination as I tried different wheels and I do not seem to like each combination.
 

AKRY

Member
The question is, will the draw numbers start in low or starting high.... though I am leaning toward low numbers(<10), but mid numbers(10 - 20) are possible, too....

Andy Kuo
 

Beaker

Member
That 2 should repeat

and that 45 might come with it.

The 3peats in this lotto are all over the place - gotta consider them. :kaioken: :bomb:
 

AKRY

Member
New List of possibilities...

1-2-3-4-5-7-9-10-11-15-16-17-18-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-33-34-35-35-36-38-40-41-44-45-46-47

So many possibilities.... SIGH.....

Leaning toward 1-2-3-4-5-7-15-16-17-24-25-26-27-28-29-33-34-35-36-40-41-45-46-47 myself though...

Andy Kuo
 
Beaker

Beaker said:
That 2 should repeat

and that 45 might come with it.

The 3peats in this lotto are all over the place - gotta consider them. :kaioken: :bomb:
:agree2: I do agree again on# 45 and #2 is looking good also...

I'm also looking at anoyhrt triple ..44,45,46??????

..45,46,47????????
45-22/100 past draws

46 20/100 past draws ..Just for thought:confused: :confused:
 
looking here..

Looking for these #'s to possible repeat for this weeks s-7

#'s from wed. 6/49

11,37,46.???

any thoughts folks..

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
 
Top