Artificial Intelligence for Lotto & Keno

blitzed

hi everyone, I was doing some lottery websearches yesterday, this is pretty cool:
http://themagician.110mb.com/artificial-intelligence-for-lotto/software.php

blitzed:thumb:

newb2

Looks like it uses a simulated neural network. Tested it briefly and found it easy to use- just paste in the previous lottory winning numbers. Tried it with small data set first and out of the four numbers it produced one matched a future win. Tried it with a larger data set and none of the numbers produced matched a future - some where way out of range.

martor54

Hi newb2 and blitzed,
You can get better results if you tweak that AI software (i.e., Learning Iterations) to adapt it to your specific lotteries. It takes a bit of time and it's rahter tedious but eventually you get pretty good results. Pity it's not on sale. Good luck!
martor54 :rolling:

blitzed

hi martor54, yes she could refine it more, and eventually make a cool standalone app too.

hi newb2, yes I poked around a bit too, likewise noticed it seems to prefer smaller sets...at least that seemed to be the best way to calibrate...pretty damn good to run some tests and boildown a pool of five numbers that matched three from the next draw.

cheers!

bloubul

Hi All

Is there any one who can tell me the difference between this artificial-intelligence and the artificial-intelligence of WinHunter. All comments are welcome provided that it is a clean comment.

BlouBul :cool:

martor54

Hi roger.www,
stonito soft has potential provided you get the parameters right. The "how to" provided by the author is rather insufficient. You may need to change parameter values after a while as they tend to 'wear'. Please, keep us posted with your progress. And, best of luck!
martor54

roger.www

marto54..Thanks. I will try that. I tried yesterday with real bets. Sometimes Stonito will predict a significant numbers of KENO pairs correct for the next few draws.
I found the "most probable" predictions to be unreliable. However "Above Average" predictions often contain several correct values ( eg 9/22 ).
I got 6/8 but all my values for the 60s decade were predicted correctly by stonito
61-65-69-70.

martor54

Hi roger.www,
good for you. I've never played Keno. I used stonito while in the UK (6/49). I relocated in Europe (mainland). I'll see whether I can use it for the local lotteries. The UK parameter settings don't work here so I have to start it all over again. Good pastime for long, heavy winter nights...
Keep up the good work.
martor54

roger.www

I replayed the tickets from last night and I have 6/7

Stonito predicted :41-44-46*-47*-48*-49*-50*-53-56-59*-60-63*-67*

Actual Ont Daily Keno 11 Dec 2010
40 46* 47* 48* 49* 50* 54 59* 63* 67*

This is quite a good performance and between last night and 2nite I have basically recovered the cost of the software. For Canada649 the predictions
were off but maybe I will replay the ticket on Wed.

martor54

Hi roger.www,
Well done. Make sure you've taken down the settings (Epochs, # of neurons, etc.) including Training Algorithms and the lot. May this happy moment last as much as you want! If, after a while, the outcome changes, try not to fiddle with the settings too dramatically. And also try to find out as much as you can about AI and NN.
Best regards,
martor54

roger.www

Thanks for the advice martor54. I started getting errors with the software so I am going reload the software on another laptop and start again from scratch. I think because Keno has large numbers compared to other lotteries it's possible to realize good results sooner. I will keep you guys posted.

martor54

Hi roger.www,
Installation on a computer other than the first one you did it on may not work. The author blocks it by a pretty sophisticted way: the feedback data you get are related to your BIOS or CMOS serial number which is different from one computer to another. But there's always the fully functional demo version if you can cope with recurrent, nagging messages. Please, let me know whether it could be done.
martor54

martor54

Hi roger.www,
I can only say: MOST IMPRESSIVE! You should invite everybody to follow that link. Pity, there is no Keno at my present (and future) location. Also, I guess it would be the acme of foolishness to inquire about the settings you're using. They might work for the local 6/49 lottery. Anyway, good for you!
Regards,
martor54

martor54

Hi mikkii,
I think it's £10 + VAT (UK pounds). Getting the right values of parameters is the big problem, though. This makes it tedious and one might lose the will to live before getting the right settings, i.e., good results. Also, the settings may be valid for a while. Then, you're back to square #1. The site where you can buy it gives you 2 options: 1 licence and 3 licences. (different prices) However, when you select 1 licence, you may be quoted the price for 3 licences. In caase this happens, send an e-mail to the author to sort it out.
Best regards and keep us (on the forum) posted. Thanks.
martor54 :)

Sidebar