April 18 Discussion

Randal

Member
Here's an interesting compromize.. I spend $32 on tickets, I win two free plays.. The equivalent of $4. So I basically won -$28 yet some guy in ONTARIO won $30M.

My odds of winning would increase if I just moved out east a little.
 

Florie

Member
I will start with base numbers, 11 and 29.

My DN 37 which I have been playing for the last few draws finally came but not the 23. It will come at the right time.
 

Beaker

Member
Re: Missing Thread ??

Brad said:
Anyone else notice that 'Super7 Apr.11 Picks' is gone ?
That's suspicious isn't it :confused: Could the winner be here?? :eek:
 
Last edited:

Brad

Member
Re: Missing Thread ??

Brad said:
Anyone else notice that 'Super7 Apr.11 Picks' is gone ?
It was there early today ... maybe LT had a bad hair moment, think I saw him lurking this morn :D
 

Beaker

Member
Re: Re: Missing Thread ??

Brad said:
It was there early today ... maybe LT had a bad hair moment, think I saw him lurking this morn :D
Well he's the only one that could make it happen :notme: wonder if anything else is gone? :confused:

Weird :hair:

Just as well, I hit nothing :sick:
 

Beaker

Member
Sheba said:
$30 million SUPER 7 jackpot won in Ontario !

No Surprise here!!!!


Sheba__:dog: ®™
Originally posted by Sheba - April 4
These are the numbers For our Family Group

30 Numbers and playing a wheel Nick Suggested...

01-03-04-05-08-09-10-12-15-16-17-18-20-21-23
25-26-27-28-30-34-35-36-37-40-41-43-44-46-47


Sheba__:dog: ®™ Hope these are Licky!
Did you do this again Sheba? :eek:
 

peter

Member
Randal said:
Here's an interesting compromize.. I spend $32 on tickets, I win two free plays.. The equivalent of $4. So I basically won -$28 yet some guy in ONTARIO won $30M.

My odds of winning would increase if I just moved out east a little.
Randal, I'm not sure the east is ready for you, but then again, I'm not sure us westerners are ready for you either.:lol:
 

Sheba

Member
Re: Re: April 18 Discussion

Beaker said:
Did you do this again Sheba? :eek:
Yes I did and we won 46.00 plus 3 free plays...
I reinvested it and bought some 649 for the next 8 draws ..
played advanced too see if that would make a difference.


Sheba__:dog: ®™
 

LT

Administrator
re the Super 7 thread gone .. this morning for a couple of hours the entire web site was down because the database got corrupted. It was an SQL thread table issue and I repaired it so that the site would work again. I don't know the specific thread but it must have been that one that broke the system. We were probably hanging by a thread for a while :D before the system went down.
I always have to have my tool belt on :agree:
 
LT said:
re the Super 7 thread gone .. this morning for a couple of hours the entire web site was down because the database got corrupted. It was an SQL thread table issue and I repaired it so that the site would work again. I don't know the specific thread but it must have been that one that broke the system. We were probably hanging by a thread for a while :D before the system went down.
I always have to have my tool belt on :agree:
That reassuring for a moment I thought that Randal went overboard and that it was the reason of this thread abscence my deepest apology to Randal... :lol:
 
Anyway...I sold a quick pick that started with 01-02-03....but I'm not sure about the other numbers... I might have given up a nice one this time ....But I don't care because I know already that it was not good enough for the 30 millions.... :lol:
 

Brad

Member
Right Mon, also 10 tickets shared the 2nd prize ... each worth ~$141K. Total ~$77M spent on the draw !!
 

Geenie

Member
Where do you get this info. Maybe I should read
the paper. I managed to land a 4 number and 5 number for Canadian Tire and Valumart. The
O.P.P are not to bright-the secretery collects the money goes and buys 200 quick picks and then asks me "So when do you give me your numbers"? Clueless???

The next big draw I'm hired again! Whoo Hoo.

So time to go back to 649.
 

Randal

Member
peter said:
Randal, I'm not sure the east is ready for you, but then again, I'm not sure us westerners are ready for you either.:lol:
All the more reason to move out west!

Dennis Bassboss said:
That reassuring for a moment I thought that Randal went overboard and that it was the reason of this thread abscence my deepest apology to Randal... :lol:
Guilty as charged :)

mon said:
MY MOM CALLED ME AND TOLD ME IT WAS 1 PERSON WHO WON NOT A GROUP.
That's what I like to see, damn the groups. More power to the greedy!

It just sucks that I didn't win any $30M :|
 
Top