Alberta’s latest $50M lottery winner

Icewynd

I'm kinda nervous to play the same numbers every game. What if you couldn't play and your numbers hit? Nightmare!

Of course, it does make it easier to buy in advance. I can buy up to 10 draws in advance at the lottery terminal and I believe you can get an annual subscription online, so there is no chance of missing a draw.

To tell the truth, I just enjoy playing with the numbers for every draw.

Good Luck!
:thumb:

Frank

I have a set of numbers that are fixed for every draw, simply because the lotto result is a moving target, that will one day alight on a fixed combination. To hit a moving target with a moving weapon is harder in my mind, which is why I do analysis and have systems which I use on rollovers for my extra tickets. Plus as you say, the fun is in coming up with what you hope will be a winner.

Icewynd

I guess it depends on whether your moving target and your moving weapon are moving in the same direction at the same speed. I often find myself going faster that the lottery (anticipating trend changes before they happen) and sometimes I find myself going in the opposite direction!

Generally, I play a static pattern (being the numbers under 10 skips) but change the filters from draw to draw.

Good Luck!
:thumb:

blitzed

hi y'all...yeah I could never play static sets...would kill me knowin they won when I didn't have 'em in play :hair:

later,
blitzed:thumb:

Sidebar