add the initial and last digits in the total and at the beginning and the end.

jack

add the initial and last digits in the total and at the beginning and the end, separated by the number of digits from 0 to 9 in its entirety, and also the initial and final digits.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jsyvpp55wpczky6/digitos_soma_parcila_e_total.xlsx/file

Frank

https://www.mediafire.com/file/87budpe26p5n5ec/digitos_soma_parcila_e_total.xlsx/file

more pointless digit juggling.:)

jack

hello frank, thank you, very good job
these strings (sum of digits, can give indications,
* of the next draw, when you cross with other statistics per column in the vertical, you can see the repeats and absences of the digits by column in the vertical of excel
* an ex = if playing with the string type 1111 can give me indications of the sum of the other planilia, understand

jack

frank you can control from the last draw to the next the repeated digits x absent, difficult to repeat a strings
* ex = last draw was drawn to string 1111
* in the next s repeated 11 or it did not repeat the strings in the totality, we can create a filter, of the repeated and missing digits of the last one for next draw, because the last digit
* is a good filter, along with deltas

jack

Frank, imagine the following, you have at your disposal 5
* base of statistics, it is enough that you hit one of the 5 study that the others follow
* example
* each of the 5 studies will be based on this basis will give clues to the other standards, of course we have to create an algorithm for this
ex = I will choose a form with 4 digits 2 = 2222, of course the sums, and other statistics must match the standard base of
* of string 2222, each of the five patterns is either the base or the reference,
* I repeat a study alone does nothing, but together when crossing
* with other standards you can have success playing several raffles

jack

There is no such thing as luck, divine help, etc. only adequate or inadequate preparation to deal with a statistical universe. "

Sidebar