About to Release New Lotto Software - What features are most wanted?

Hi to all,
Like the subject heading says I am about to release my new lotto software.
What I would like to know is what are some of the most wanted features that lotto players look for.

I am open to including features that I may not have in my software as of yet.

Some of the options my software has are as follows:

1. Most Bias's such as HotCold/LineSum and so on

2. Retrieve all combinations you want from 2 to 20 Number Combos with full analysis (I have generated personally 220 Million Combos with full win/lose Analysis)

3. Custom select combos to 49 numbers and run it through a history to see if those numbers have performed.

Well you got the just of it, so I am not here to advertise my software yet.... I just need to poll the members for what they might want to see in lotto programs.

You responses is very much appreciated.

Fx-Gold

Hi MoonRock2012 ( hum...Mayan Calendar Prophecy ? )

:)

Well, a STRONG suggestion would be you try to check the WINNING NUMBERS HISTORY function offered by the program Expert Lotto 4.2.1

Then if possible, try to create a Neural Network Process from the results of this function...

It could be a FANTASTIC way to follow.....Just my 2 cents, of course...

I can help you with software infos, etc....

Just write me at :

<<< email addresses are not allowed in these forums >>>

bye

Fx-gold

Last edited by a moderator:

hopefull

all possible combos minus all played combos minus all strings (eg of strings 1 2 3 4 5 6...1 2 3 4 5 7...2 3 4 5 6 7 etc etc.)

Expert Lotto 4.2.1 Functions

Hi Fx-gold,

I really did not look at Expert Lotto very much other than inspecting its GUI and some of the features it had. I should though look at this function you talk about. My Program looks at the history and gives you all the normal stuff like pairs, trips, odds evens, numerology reductionand so on and also lays it really nice in a graph. One of the features that i really like is that it shows you based on a sequence of numbers that you enter whether it had won and how many prizes did it win. If you consider the fact that there is no random events then it would be logical to place a strong emphasis on historical stats, so another feature is that my program can create every combination that is possible be it 6 numbers or 20 numbers then it analyzes which combo has won the most prizes. I have found some combos that have won all 7 numbers in the history of the lotto 6 times and 6 Number wins 28 times, hence the probability of another 6 number win is very good. But never the less I will look at Expert Lotto a little closer and If I notice anything that I have not put in my program I will consider placing it in my program as well.

Thanx very much for your input.

Fx-Gold said:
Hi MoonRock2012 ( hum...Mayan Calendar Prophecy ? )

:)

Well, a STRONG suggestion would be you try to check the WINNING NUMBERS HISTORY function offered by the program Expert Lotto 4.2.1

Then if possible, try to create a Neural Network Process from the results of this function...

It could be a FANTASTIC way to follow.....Just my 2 cents, of course...

I can help you with software infos, etc....

Just write me at :

<<< email addresses are not allowed in these forums >>>

bye

Fx-gold

Hey Hopefull,

All possible combos is no problem,

Removing Strings is no problem as well (I will look at giving the user the option of removing certain patterns such as strings)

Minus all Played Combos,
How many numbers in the combo? or if you are refering to eliminating all historical all ready drawn combos that would not be an issue for me to program but why? are you betting on combos that have not come in yet?

Thanx
MoonRock2012

hopefull said:
all possible combos minus all played combos minus all strings (eg of strings 1 2 3 4 5 6...1 2 3 4 5 7...2 3 4 5 6 7 etc etc.)

da88

hi moonrock2012,

what programming language you using?, are you familiar with Java?, ExpertLotto written in Java and you can write your own plugins, just search their website for more details.

good lucks,

What programming language you using?

Hey da88
I am using VB Net to write the program. The reason for this is that I noticed that all the lottery programs I tried were really not so user friendly and the look (GUI) was to plain and not exciting. Of coarse this is from a programming prospective. My app is by far the best looking app with all the bells and whistles and the data that the program spits out is way better than whats out there. In fact most of the lotto apps out there are really hard to follow and difficult to logicaly maintain a direction of thought. Well this is what I learned from my experience from using them. After a hopeless envour trying app after app I said the heck with this I will right my own with the primary idea that I would use it my self, but know I have decided to release it on the net.

So to get back to your original question I wrote this in VBNet and opted out of any other language since I have been programming in VB for the last 15 years on and off, just felt that I needed a quicker way to develope applications and I selected VB as the best choice. Though my program it uses a lot of memory and would require a 1 gig of memory to run it.

I would have loved to program it in Java but it would have taken a long time to do so, not so much the math functions but the GUI would have been painfull but now that i think about it, it would have even better in C++ or CSharp. Oh well Sorry for the ramble....

Thanx.
Moonrock2012

henryc

trial

You must offer it first as a trial or beta version first for people to appreciate ... then offer it for sale for commercial version when the softwares feature will be complete

GillesD

Removal of some combinations

If you eliminate combinations based on a specific pattern (like 1-2-3-4-5-6) or any other one, you may end out with 13,983,816 combinations to remove.

Like I said before, a pattern is in the eye of the viewer. The 9 combinations listed below all have a very nice and regular pattern, although a few may not see it, besides starting with numbers 1 to 9 but no 6, (humm where this one go???):

01-03-09-27-32-47
02-05-06-15-18-45
03-09-27-32-43-47
04-10-12-30-36-41
05-13-15-37-39-45
05-06-15-18-37-45
07-14-21-28-35-42
08-11-20-23-24-33
09-27-31-32-43-47

Would they be removed from your list? And they have not won anything more than a few 4 winners in some cases).

Sidebar