6/49 pool

blingy

What would everyone think if we started a pool to come up with many number combinations, we all pitch in money wise and split the win. We would do this for one draw with a jackpot of over $5 mill for example and derive many, many various combinations.

Think we could hit the winning numbers? We could all sign an agreement to avoid legal issues etc. if we were to win etc. It seems like there are quite a few knowledgeable people on here and if we all put in a one big effort.......

thoughts?

i agree its a recipe for disaster for this forum hey blingy get your picks in and before after the draw preferably!!!!! lol! only joking!!!!

blingy

hey luckyhorse,

i guess it could be disastrous but atleast we might be able to cover almost all combo possibilities!

i'll get my picks in before wednesdays draw dontcha worry! ... I've already calculated the first 5 or so possible numbers in one of the 6/49 posts on here..check em out. I'll have the rest done up tomorrow nite or something.

I think this one will be a weird one tho and I may get as many as 21 numbers as opposed to the usual 18 or so.

if you can nail 5 or more numbers again everyone in this forum should and will stand up and take notice!!!!! oh! and by the way 21 numbers with 5 or more is incredible!!!!! if you would like some wheels to use for upcoming draws pm me and i will send them to you!!!! good luck in the upcoming draw soon the jackpot will be ours!!!!!

blingy

luckyhorse said:
if you can nail 5 or more numbers again everyone in this forum should and will stand up and take notice!!!!! oh! and by the way 21 numbers with 5 or more is incredible!!!!! if you would like some wheels to use for upcoming draws pm me and i will send them to you!!!! good luck in the upcoming draw soon the jackpot will be ours!!!!!

well lucky horse, i'm not familiar with wheels whatsoever so you'll have to enlighten me, i've only worked with my formula and its worked wonders thus far.

how on earth do you PM someone on here...i can't seem to find the option anywhere?

gsobier

The Rules Here

Blingy:

Its a sad fact but here goes... the rules:no: for this forum are no PMs:bawl: allowed and E-Mail address exchange is forbidden:bawl: too for the same reason.

Regards,
George:)
blingy said:
well lucky horse, i'm not familiar with wheels whatsoever so you'll have to enlighten me, i've only worked with my formula and its worked wonders thus far.

how on earth do you PM someone on here...i can't seem to find the option anywhere?

Last edited:

Sidebar