6/49 Discussion For December 03, 2003

gsobier

Member
Here is what my program says:
(either four, three, or five most of the time from here) :agree:
02 03 05 06 12 14
15 18 19 20 23 25
26 27 29 30 31 33
34 35 36 37 38 39
40 41 43 44 46 49


No more than three from here is most likely:
(2 were here, in the last draw)
01 04 07 08 09 10
11 13 16 17 21 22
24 28 32 42 45 47
48


For the last 1000 draws, we had the following results:
4 and 2: 334
3 and 3: 268
5 and 1: 233
2 and 4: 090
6 and 0: 050
1 and 5: 022
0 and 6: 003


Good luck to all players:agree2:!

Regards,
George:)
 

Sheba

Member
Jackpot did not go...soooooo
Its $$5,000,000.00 Next Draw!


Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

Sheba

Member
Here is a 10 number set I am considering..
05-07-08-18-34-36-40-43-45-47

Looking for 45 to repeat...


Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

Sheba

Member
Sheba said:
Here is a 10 number set I am considering..
05-07-08-18-34-36-40-43-45-47

Looking for 45 to repeat...


Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
Just noticing that I have 5 of the Dancing Set Numbers...:agree: that could be a +.......

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

Florie

Member
Last draw, the system predicted these 6 numbers-02 17 19 35 40 48. Well, 17 hit so 5 out of 6 ain't bad.

Coming draw here are the 6 numbers according to the system may not likely to come up. 2, 08, 23, 28, 35 and 42. No guarantee.
 

Sheba

Member
luckystrike said:
AND THIS ONE I'M NOT SURE ABOUT...ANY THOUGHTS....

...33... :rolleyes:

I alway liked 33...It is in one of my orginal sets I play ....



Sheba__:frosty: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------
 

Sheba

Member
luckystrike said:
AND THIS ONE I'M NOT SURE ABOUT...ANY THOUGHTS....

...33... :rolleyes:
I like the 31 with that 33 sometimes as well. So when I play others and 33 is there I usually like to play 31 with it!

Sheba__:frosty: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------
 

Sheba

Member
Sheba said:
I like the 31 with that 33 sometimes as well. So when I play others and 33 is there I usually like to play 31 with it!

Sheba__:frosty: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------
18 goes with these 2 as well


Sheba__:frosty: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------
 
Sheba said:
I like the 31 with that 33 sometimes as well. So when I play others and 33 is there I usually like to play 31 with it!

Sheba__:frosty: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------
..:agree2: :agree: :clown: ..I LOVE THAT SET!!!!:kiss:
 
Top