3/4 Wheel!

I remember from a long time ago Euclid posted on this forum a 3/4 wheel in 10 numbers in very few lines still holding the garanty ...I think it was before this forum even changed of look..I lost it somehow but it was a dandy...If somebody could post it again I would appreciate it a lot!Thanks.. :agree2:
 

Ben

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
I remember from a long time ago Euclid posted on this forum a 3/4 wheel in 10 numbers in very few lines still holding the garanty ...I think it was before this forum even changed of look..I lost it somehow but it was a dandy...If somebody could post it again I would appreciate it a lot!Thanks.. :agree2:
Hi Dennis,
this is not what you looking for, but may be similar...if not forget it.

3/4 garantee:

1-2-3-8-9-10
1-4-5-6-7-10
2-3-4-5-8-9
2-3-6-7-8-9
 
No I have that one...I was looking for another one....
Pick 6 : 10 numbers (3/4) 4 games
The 10 wheel numbers are
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10
001. 01 02 03 04 05 06
002. 01 06 07 08 09 10
003. 02 05 07 08 09 10
004. 03 04 07 08 09 10
 
But anyway that one is perfect for what I have in mind...
Pick 6 : 2 DN + 8 numbers (3/3) 14 games
The 8 wheel numbers are
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08
001. DN___DN___01___02___03___04___
002. DN___DN___05___06___07___08___
003. DN___DN___03___04___07___08___
004. DN___DN___01___02___05___06___
005. DN___DN___02___04___06___08___
006. DN___DN___01___03___05___07___
007. DN___DN___01___02___07___08___
008. DN___DN___03___04___05___06___
009. DN___DN___01___03___06___08___
010. DN___DN___02___04___05___07___
011. DN___DN___01___04___05___08___
012. DN___DN___02___03___06___07___
013. DN___DN___01___04___06___07___
014. DN___DN___02___03___05___08___
:eek:
 

Sheba

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
I remember from a long time ago Euclid posted on this forum a 3/4 wheel in 10 numbers in very few lines still holding the garanty ...I think it was before this forum even changed of look..I lost it somehow but it was a dandy...If somebody could post it again I would appreciate it a lot!Thanks.. :agree2:
Mister.....

Did you ever find this wheel that you were looking for?

SHeba__:dog:
 
Pick 6 : 10 numbers (3/4) 4 games (97%)
The 10 wheel numbers are 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10
001. 01 02 03 04 05 06
002. 01 06 07 08 09 10
003. 02 05 07 08 09 10
That’s the one it covers the design at 97%...And it takes only one ticket in Super 7 when a DN is added...This was my focus when I posted this...You can play many DN wheels that way...

:agree:
 

Sheba

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
Pick 6 : 10 numbers (3/4) 4 games (97%)
The 10 wheel numbers are 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10
001. 01 02 03 04 05 06
002. 01 06 07 08 09 10
003. 02 05 07 08 09 10
That’s the one it covers the design at 97%...And it takes only one ticket in Super 7 when a DN is added...This was my focus when I posted this...You can play many DN wheels that way...

:agree:
Thanks DB but there are only 3 lines here and I think it should be 4?

SHeba__:dog:
 
Sheba said:
Thanks DB but there are only 3 lines here and I think it should be 4?

SHeba__:dog:
Yes 4 for 100% and 3 for 97% ...the twist is this if you play many of these small ones with a DN attach to each one of them you might hit big ....As it allmost happenned in Super 7 lately for me....
It is awesome with the pairs strategy and with the announcers theory when both are joined together....
If you can find a better one you tell me!
:agree: :agree2:
 
In any cases I'm playing this one these days
Pick 6 : 9 numbers (4/5) 3 games (100%)
The 9 wheel numbers are 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09
001. 01 02 03 04 05 06
002. 01 05 06 07 08 09
003. 02 03 04 07 08 09

:lol:
 

Matrix

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes 4 for 100% and 3 for 97% ...the twist is this if you play many of these small ones with a DN attach to each one of them you might hit big ....As it allmost happenned in Super 7 lately for me....
It is awesome with the pairs strategy and with the announcers theory when both are joined together....
If you can find a better one you tell me!
:agree: :agree2:
1,2,4,6,8,9
1,3,4,5,7,10
2,4,5,6,8,9
2,6,7,8,9,10

You are right!!!:agree2:
 

Matrix

Member
hi, all,

Did you have any idea about:

Pick 6 : 12 numbers (4/5) ?games (97~100%)

Pick 6 : 12 numbers (3/4) ?games (97~100%)

Pick 6 : 14 numbers (4/5) ?games (97~100%)

Pick 6 : 14 numbers (3/4) ?games (97~100%)

:D
 

Irvin

Member
Matrix,

I use the following from Peters wheels website;

(12,6,4,4)
(14,6,4,4)

Nick has also posted a couple here with double guarantees (L=2)
 

Matrix

Member
Irvin said:
Matrix,

I use the following from Peters wheels website;

(12,6,4,4)
(14,6,4,4)

Nick has also posted a couple here with double guarantees (L=2)
Thanks Irvin,

Peters wheels website
Nick has also posted a couple here with double guarantees (L=2)

:confused:
Where can i find them?:dizzy:
 
Top