20 number wheel

Mr. Ken

Hi LT,
I need to ask you about your 20 number wheel.When you decide what numbers you are going to use for a draw,do you start the wheel with any particular numbers or do you select the ones in no certain order at all.I,ve often wondered how to start the wheel say in the number 1 slot.Of course that,s only if you do use that wheel at all.Any advice would be appreciated LT. Mr. Ken

LT

Administrator
Hi Mr. Ken

The best way to input the numbers is randomly for two reasons. If you are using my top 20 or any other members set of 20 you are playing with a set that a lot of people are using. A lot of players visit this board to get their numbers for the upcomming draws. If everone put in their numbers by listing them numerically and then assigning those numbers to the 1 to 20 slots, everyone would be playing with the same tickets and if a big jackpot line hit it would be shared with many winners. Another important reason to randomize the input of the numbers is so that you can generate lines that have good combinations ie those that fall into the usual sum ranges, those that have a good spread in the 10s categories, a good balance of ood even etc. Randomize then generate see what comes up and if you are not happy then randomize and generate again :D

LT

Mr. Ken

LT,
Good advice and I will remember to use this each and everytime I do make up my selections.I always thought that some of numbers might be best played more often in my picks than others but I understand your reasoning.
Thanks LT. Mr. Ken

Sidebar