1/22 MegaBall pick method?

chilibill

I hope someone can show me how to analyze MegaBall past history to come up with a good number. We have a 1 in 22 Megaball to select. I can learn Excel if that is the best way to go.
chilibill

blitzed

chilibill said:
I hope someone can show me how to analyze MegaBall past history to come up with a good number. We have a 1 in 22 Megaball to select. I can learn Excel if that is the best way to go.
chilibill

hiya chilibill, probabilties, and look for a pattern to break, like too many consecutive odd megaballs being drawn in a row. what game?

later,
blitzed:thumb:

chilibill

MegaMoney 4/44

Blitzed,
\ Thanks for the reply. I will check out what you said. The game is Florida MegaMoney 4/44 with MegaBall 1/22. I use Gai Howrd's Adv+ software and she has lots of ways to track the bonus ball too. I will look at consecutive odd and even strings as you suggest.
chilibill

blitzed

chilibill said:
Blitzed,
\ Thanks for the reply. I will check out what you said. The game is Florida MegaMoney 4/44 with MegaBall 1/22. I use Gai Howrd's Adv+ software and she has lots of ways to track the bonus ball too. I will look at consecutive odd and even strings as you suggest.
chilibill

hiya chilibill, very nice game! California sorely lacks a $1million jackpot game...fixed prizes are not allowed on draw games here, only pari-mutel payouts, lame.

even your FL Fantasy5 is superior to CA Fantasy5...so I very rarely bother to play CA Lottery's inferior product.

cya,

Hi Guys,

I am playing 5/50 with a 2/11, sometimes.
What would be the best ways to select the best 2/11?
Are there any methods? I'd like to know about Gails methods...
Normally I just go for most due, chasing those one. When 2 nrs are realy due, Id play those...

Keep it up!

Foreverbob

blitzed

foreverbob said:
Hi Guys,

I am playing 5/50 with a 2/11, sometimes.
What would be the best ways to select the best 2/11?
Are there any methods? I'd like to know about Gails methods...
Normally I just go for most due, chasing those one. When 2 nrs are realy due, Id play those...

Keep it up!

Foreverbob

hiya Foreverbob, yes probabilities can help...try spectrum set for EuroMillions, all number in play, just arrange the picks to your liking:
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/euromillions_lottery_picks/#spectrum

cheers!

Sidebar