Position of balls when drawn ont. keno

momofone

I need information on Ontario Keno draws, can anyone tell me of a site that keeps track of the position the ball drop when drawn on the Ontario Keno.

Icewynd

I am not aware of such a site...you can watch the Keno draws and they show the drawn order at the end of the video. They have the last few draw videos on their website -- See "Watch Lottery Draws" on the left side of the page.

Can I ask why you would want such information?

momofone

position of balls dropped

I did keep track of the balls, for about 4 years...then I lost a hard-drive with the information on it...would just like to see if anyone else kept track so I could get the information back....as for why, just curious ...

Icewynd

Sorry if my question seemed rude :blush:

Just recently there was a similar request for lotto data in drawn order, so my curiosity was roused as to what information one could get from drawn-order data.

momofone

Position of balls ...

I was just looking through the site Icewynd...and came across the 6/49 position numbers that you did..nice job, so do you think there is a connection with the position of the balls and the draw?

PAB

Hi guys,

If you are interested in knowing the total number of combinations for EACH NUMBER appearing in EACH POSITION of a 649 Lotto PLUS the statistics that accompany them, then I suggest you read the EXCELLENT and well documented thread by Frank which I have posted below.
Although this might take you a while to setup I HIGHLY recommend the effort and time it will take for Frank's outstanding work.

http://www.lottoforums.com/lottery/computers-internet/12731-probability-distribution-number-appearances-ball.html?highlight=balls+position

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
Mathematics is the language of nature.
Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

momofone

position of balls for keno when dropped

I am looking for anyone who has recorded the balls in the order when dropped from the machine at time of draw for Ontario Keno...
Does anyone know of a site that this can be found

PAB

Hi momofone,

momofone said:
...so do you think there is a connection with the position of the balls and the draw?
Regarding your comment above I assumed that you were interested in the number distribution of the numbers in the drawn position after being sorted numerically, thats why I posted the link.
Obviously I was wrong because after my post you just posted a request for...

momofone said:
I am looking for anyone who has recorded the balls in the order when dropped from the machine at time of draw for Ontario Keno...
Does anyone know of a site that this can be found.
I don't mean to be blunt here, but a reference to my post (or acknowledgement) with regard to the fact that it was not what you were actually trying to achieve would have been nice, instead of just reiterating your request.

Regards,
PAB

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

momofone

Pab

terrible sorry, when I seen the post I truly thought it was what I was looking for...then I started to look at it and found it wasn't no hard feelings, it was a mistake on my part, as for asking for the what I need again, I am in need of this information, the tracking of balls as they drop...I had a theory on trying to adapt to the machine more then the guessing of the balls

Thanks for understanding no hard feelings :)

PAB

Hi momofone,

momofone said:
Thanks for understanding, no hard feelings.
Not at all.
I am surprised that nobody on this board has been able to come forward with the information.
I understand where you are coming from regarding the DRAWN ORDER of the balls as when our Lotto started in the UK I also used the DRAWN ORDER in some of my analysis.

momofone said:
I had a theory on trying to adapt to the machine more than the guessing of the balls.
This sounds interesting!
If you have time perhaps you could explain your theory in a bit more detail?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
PAB

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-

momofone

position of balls dropped

PAB good day to you..have you been having any luck in keno lately...
I have dried up...the only thing is I blamed everyone /thing but myself..
maybe I should look into a mirror, BACK UP EVERYTHING IMPORTANT 3 TIMES...early in keno, I was able to get the drop order, as YEARS went on it was harder to get that information, and in the last 3 years it has been nearly impossible but I got it then my computer crashed I was told it was the hard drive and I could not be able to retrieve the information..

I have called the O.L.G. and found they do not keep that information...

So the short of it is I am starting all over again...

I will be posting more as time goes by...starting next week I will get back posting numbers and losses and wins GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE WHO PLAY THE LOTTERY COME ON BIG WIN

Sidebar