Picking 2 numbers

Omega71

Hello everyone. I am very curious to know if it is possible to consistently have your 2 chosen numbers appear as often as possible. I know it is unrealistic to expect this to happen every draw. Is there some method in being able to pick only 2 numbers and win. For example, do I choose two cold numbers, one cold and one hot, or two hot numbers? Perhaps, something else entirely? Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone for reading and best of luck to all.

Icewynd

Don't play Keno much myself, but I see that Gail Howard recommends playing only hot numbers, that is repeats from the last game and the game before that, as these account for about half of the numbers drawn. She recommends starting to play when 9 or fewer of the draws come from the last two draws as typically the trend will swing in favor of more hits from the last 2 games. She also says to balance between high and low numbers and to eliminate any number that has hit 3 times in a row.

http://www.smartluck.com/free-lottery-tips/can_ontkeno.htm

Maybe some of the Keno veterans can comment as to the usefulness of this strategy. :thumb:

Omega71

Thanks for the tips. Icewynd your strategies sound pretty good. I agree it would be nice to hear from some of the veterans of Keno who might be able to shed some light on these strategies.

Icewynd

Maybe they're all on luxurious summer vacations funded by their big Keno wins! :)

Of course, you can always tap the wisdom of the ages by using the search button at the top of the page. Look especially for posts by "roger.www" who seems to have quite a few things figured out about Keno.

mikkii

i went to this web site and got all the hot and cold and over due numbers for both evening and midday draws for keno and when to crazy nuts site and put them in too see what numbers would be usefull and i spent 7 bucks and i got back 4 bucks and these numbers where 10 number picks not bad lol

Omega71

Hey Mikkii what is the website you went to. It sounds like a pretty good place to get some numbers. Thanks.

mikkii

the web site is called

Omega71 said:
Hey Mikkii what is the website you went to. It sounds like a pretty good place to get some numbers. Thanks.
WWW.lottostrategies.com and you well see a map of usa and canada or i should say ontario and it shows the draws and things like that etc. etc.:beer:

Omega71

Thanks Mikkii for the website. I checked it out and it seems pretty good. I also searched for posts by Roger and he gave some great tips. I've been to crazynuts site and it is awesome! Using all these resources, perhaps I can finally win. Take care.

Sidebar