Keno Success Stories?

gmac78

Since the double draw system began in June, I have yet to win anything above the $2 payout rate for a 10 number set. Im averaging $2 a day on most days and up to $6 when I play an extra couple sets for the midday and evening draws.

Overall, Im spending more and winning less. Good job OLG, you win...lol

I remember when I first started playing the 10 number pick.. I think I played 3 tickets at $10.. And I actually got 7/10 for a $250 payout and profit of $220.. But as in the case of many gamblers I eventually gave it back and more over time.. Lol. I haven't played that category in a long time.. Trying to stick with the 3-6 pick range, but having absolutely no luck at all. Prior to this bad streak and by coincidence OLg going twice a day I'd occasionally win 4/4 on $2 or $1 or 3/3 on $2... A few days ago I mentioned I had a dream I went to the OLg office to collect on mutliple tixs I won money on.. The next night I dreamt that I got 10 grand as a bonus from my job.. Lol... You think money is coming my way?

gmac78

OntKenoStudent,

Whatever you do, just be as consistent as you can and within the means to which you have access to spend. The rest is up to the powers that be and fate...lol.

I just spent the day lounging around downtown. I did some shopping and strolling around. Ive settled at a starbucks for a tea and to check my midday draw keno tickets. I won nothing but will be replaying them shortly to meet the 9pm deadline. Here's to hope...

savagegoose

following my game plan for keno i won $1300 tonight, making about $73 profit over the the 1227 i have lost chasing my money back. its nice to get it all in 1 hit tho :) I guess its back to 8 years ago when i started on spot 3 and winning $30 meant something to me. will soon be playing spot 4 and hopefully keep up the winning streak $120 at a time, like the old days. although winning $30 just doesnt do it for me like it used to. maybe i have to just start on spot 4 now.

Sidebar