Good software for Keno / Banco recommendation

hobo

Hi everyone
I got back recently to playing lotto (Banco)
So far I've been using my own spreadsheet forms, which can be great but it also can be very time consuming, especially for daily games and games like Banco (20 numbers/draw)
Can anyone recommend any specific latest software which can be useful.
I read some posts concerning this issue before, but most of them are pretty old plus, from what I noticed some may not support games like Banco (lack of wheels, draws, etc)

Thanks for your input

PAB

Hi hobo,

Welcome to the Forum :agree: .

hobo said:
I got back recently to playing lotto (Banco).
So far I've been using my own spreadsheet forms, which can be great but it also can be very time consuming, especially for daily games and games like Banco (20 numbers/draw).
I live in the UK so obviously don't play that particular Lotto.
Am I right in saying that your data is in an Excel SpreadSheet?
What data are you trying to retrieve, is it something that can be done with formulas etc?

BTW, there is NO need to cross post in this Forum, it will make the answers convoluted and hard for people to follow.

I will email LT, the Forum Administrator and get the other thread deleted!

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
Mathematics is the language of nature.
Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

hobo

PAB said:
Hi hobo,

Welcome to the Forum :agree: .

I live in the UK so obviously don't play that particular Lotto.
Am I right in saying that your data is in an Excel SpreadSheet?
What data are you trying to retrieve, is it something that can be done with formulas etc?

BTW, there is NO need to cross post in this Forum, it will make the answers convoluted and hard for people to follow.

I will email LT, the Forum Administrator and get the other thread deleted!

Regards,
PAB
[/COLOR]

Hi PAB
I didn't repost on purpose, I am just new and I didn't realize there was a forum dedicated to software and I tried but could not delete one of my postings, so that all.

In terms of software, what I do in Excel is some visual representation and some statistics. It is an OK tool but if you deal with 70 numbers, daily draw and about 5 rows/5 columns of statistics it becomes very time consuming since I need to re-adjust my formulas and re-paste them daily. So what I was hoping to accomplish with a dedicated lotto software is to use it do all my basic stats (eg. pick a draw range) and see a number of hits, or see a trend, falling or rising. Plus, I am sure dedicated software offers more analytic tools, wheels (I use another program for wheels, crude and basic) and +++

I am sure there are differences between various s/w programs, and the very basic prerequisite is to include the lottery I play, ease of use, features and reliability, just to name a few, makes sense PAB?

PAB

Hi hobo,

hobo said:
I am sure there are differences between various s/w programs, and the very basic prerequisite is to include the lottery I play, ease of use, features and reliability, just to name a few, makes sense PAB?
Yes it does make sense, I understand where you are coming from now.
I was interested because if you were after a formula solution we might have been able to create a solution for you.
Anyway, have fun and enjoy the Forum.

Regards,
PAB

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

hobo

PAB said:
Hi hobo,

Yes it does make sense, I understand where you are coming from now.
I was interested because if you were after a formula solution we might have been able to create a solution for you.
Anyway, have fun and enjoy the Forum.

Regards,
PAB

What do you mean formula solution? I am not familiar yet with many terms here (schedule B in GH system?)

PAB

Hi hobo,

Most scenarios can be accomplished using Excel formulas etc.
I am not familiar with Gail Howard's software so I will let someone else answer that question for you.

Regards,
PAB

hobo

Hi PAB,

PAB said:
Hi hobo,

Most scenarios can be accomplished using Excel formulas etc.

does that mean you do the as me, readjusting and repasting formulas after each draw? I have to do that every time I add new draw numbers.
I am not using specifically Excel, I am using Apple Works spreadsheet which is pretty much the same, I use files from Excel and read them with A/W

PAB

Hi hobo,

I have an MS Excel DataBase that automatically updates after I enter a new draw.
I also have many VBA Macros that I run as and when I need to aquire data for new analysis etc.
I am sure that members with Banco knowledge and experience will jump in here and offer their advice and expertise.

Regards,
PAB

hobo

PAB said:
Hi hobo,

I have an MS Excel DataBase that automatically updates after I enter a new draw.
I also have many VBA Macros that I run as and when I need to aquire data for new analysis etc.
I am sure that members with Banco knowledge and experience will jump in here and offer their advice and expertise.

I see, so you set it up as more of a dBase while I am using mine as strictly spreadsheet. I do have very powerful dBase program but I would have to do all my setups myself. It's doable, but if I can find off the shelf solution, I would prefer that. I am sure many people on here have experience with such s/w, I found though the traffic here is very sporadic, very few people participate, has it always been like that before?

PAB

Hi hobo,

I am surprised that nobody has jumped in here with any suggestions for you.
If you search this forum using keywords like, Decades, Sums, Primes etc, or what you are particularly after that you will find a solution or at least a way of achieving it.
Good luck!

Regards,
PAB

roger.www

hobo said:
Hi everyone
I got back recently to playing lotto (Banco)
So far I've been using my own spreadsheet forms, which can be great but it also can be very time consuming, especially for daily games and games like Banco (20 numbers/draw)
I read some posts concerning this issue before, but most of them are pretty old plus, from what I noticed some may not support games like Banco (lack of wheels, draws, etc)

Thanks for your input
Hi there, try:
.theluckygene.com

There is also a spreadsheet you can purchase on the web - just google Keno spreadsheet.

I have used both and won some money.

PAB

Hi Roger,

roger.www said:
www.theluckygene.com
I have had a quick look and it looks like a good site for results and Wheels, but very poor for statistics only having the Frequency Chart, but at least you can change the numbers of draws to include.
I like the FREE Lotto Wheels section because you can actually choose the numbers you want to play, unlike some sites where you generate the Wheel and then have to replace the generated numbers with your actual playing numbers, that's a pain.

Regards,
PAB

(1) Mathematics is the language of nature.
(2) Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
(3) If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns, everywhere in nature.

roger.www

PAB said:
Hi Roger,

I have had a quick look and it looks like a good site for results and Wheels, but very poor for statistics only having the Frequency Chart, but at least you can change the numbers of draws to include.
I like the FREE Lotto Wheels section because you can actually choose the numbers you want to play, unlike some sites where you generate the Wheel and then have to replace the generated numbers with your actual playing numbers, that's a pain.

Regards,
PAB
I use them for wheels. Had 9/10 OntKeno in February using their wheels.
If you are looking for Keno Stats, Lottostrategies.com have good stats

PAB

Hi Roger,

roger.www said:
If you are looking for Keno Stats, Lottostrategies.com have good stats.
I live in the UK so that isn't an option.
I will however, visit this site if I ever want to find a particular Wheel.

Regards,
PAB

(1) Mathematics is the language of nature.
(2) Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
(3) If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns, everywhere in nature.

rukdngme

roger.www said:
I use them for wheels. Had 9/10 OntKeno in February using their wheels.
If you are looking for Keno Stats, Lottostrategies.com have good stats
i like lottostrategies except you cant get any info on midday draws like pairs,hot number cold adjesent pairs only gives you evening keno unless they updated recently

Icewynd

Hi Rukdngme,

That's a nice site! I just checked and they seem to have the same information for Midday and Evening Keno, so they must have updated.

Have you had any luck with their 'smart picks'?

rukdngme

Icewynd said:
Hi Rukdngme,

That's a nice site! I just checked and they seem to have the same information for Midday and Evening Keno, so they must have updated.

Have you had any luck with their 'smart picks'?
they didnt update the site for midday picks i cant see last hot pairs cold repeats :-( sucks cause i just paid again thinking it was updated it only shows evening keno picks...they never reply to my emails either!!!!

Jamesgame

rukdngme said:
i like lottostrategies except you cant get any info on midday draws like pairs,hot number cold adjesent pairs only gives you evening keno unless they updated recently

I also use Lottostrategies for my lotto wheels to play Keno, mainly the abbreviated wheel or the Key number wheel.

Sidebar