Give up on playing Ontario Keno?

Jamesgame

I've played many Keno games using lotto wheels but always end up losing because the numbers change significantly when I invest ~$80+.

The highest I won was $250 when I invested only $6 on several 5Pick $1 bets without using a lotto wheel. I just used the "hot" numbers from the three previous draws as that is usually the pattern with Ont Keno 2013.

However, when I use lotto wheels to guarantee a certain win like 6 of 7, 7pick $1 bet with "hot" numbers from previous draws, the numbers drawn of the game ALWAYS changes and "cold" numbers make up the majority of the draw. It's like OLG senses that someone is using a lotto wheel and changes the numbers completely and I end up winning $0 when I invest $80+.

Now I'm just looking for another game to play that would allow me to actually win something when I invest that much time and money.
When I only invested <$10 on some Keno games using various "hot" numbers, I end up matching a few numbers on each ticket that if I had used the lotto wheel to generate all the sets possible from the top 15 numbers, I would win large.

Jamesgame

I played $20 worth of evening Keno using the common numbers from the May 16 Midday and May 15 Evening keno results without a lotto wheel. I won $10. I used random combinations of the common numbers.
HAD I used a lotto wheel to guarantee 6 of 7 with the common numbers and spent $80+, I would have hit at least 6 of 7.

However, I feel that the lottory system would have identified that I played using the lotto wheel and the numbers drawn would be those that make sure I do not win.

Icewynd

Jamesgame said:
However, I feel that the lottory system would have identified that I played using the lotto wheel and the numbers drawn would be those that make sure I do not win.

Well, people do win big, so I don't think that is the case. I know first hand that Keno can be a frustrating game.

Maybe you need to save your money and only play when you see a good opportunity. Thats how I'm playing Pick 3 now, just waiting until an unusual situation develops and then moving in to take advantage of the reversal.

Good luck you 'ya! :thumb:

Sidebar